History of MBG We founded the company in 1993

Established in 1993, we are Europe’s leading supplier of shop equipment for petrol stations. Some of our customers have been loyal to us since our establishment.

21 let na trhu, 1000 vybavených prodejen
We founded the company in 1993. Thanks to its constant development, we have turned a small business into a production and trading corporation. We are the European leader in the segment of petrol station interiors, and a large regional employer, with more than 100 employees. In 2009 we moved to a new modern compound. We offer our customers a long-term relationship based on original solutions, a personal attitude, reliability, flexibility and proactive assistance in the design and implementation stages.
13_result.jpg
3_result.jpg
1_result.jpg
7_result.jpg
2.jpg

Additional services from MBG